Wednesday 6 February 2013

Number 7 + B (not from RRSP!)

This time I am not using Carisa's pack with number 7 in it, as for number 7 she had the letter X. In Hungarian we don't use it at all, and even in English Carisa was struggling with it, too. So I decided to go for letter B instead, as it is far away from now, and my Barni could use the knowledge of his own letter. So don't be surprised to see different things here from RRSP.
Regarding Hungarian number 7: we write it differently. There is a horizantal crossing on it (something I don't know what to call properly...), and also, the top line is not a straight line but a wave. So I find it important to teach the kids that there are lots of different number 7s, still we need to recognise them.
I am sorry, but some of the activities can not be found at the sites. I have an awful lot of things downloaded and I am using them, but many can't be downloaded anymore. In these cases I give you the link for the writer's homepage.



Making a number train with this printable





No comments:

Post a Comment