Wednesday 2 February 2011

Recipe/ Recept: Quiche

When I stayed in Wales for 3 months and worked as a volunteer at IT, Sarah and Paul invited me to stay with them for a weekend. I am on Gluten Free diet, so I always cause trouble to people inviting me. I am sorry for that. Sarah has made soemthing wonderful for dinner, and I fall in love with it during that weekend. It was delicouse hot and cold!!! It was a quiche. Thankfully, my husband loves it too, so whenever I make it, I make double portion. And all GF! It is easier...
The recipe I worked out through the years is working with the GF dish, too.

Amikor önkéntesként az IT-nél dolgoztam Wales-ben, Sarah és Paul meghívott hozzájuk egy hétévégére. Ott ettem először quiche-t. Azóta már nagyon sokszor:-) Itthon hagymasüteménynekvagy zöldséges tortának hívják.
Nagy előnye, hogy nagyon finom forrón is, de hidegen is! Sokféle receptet kipróbáltam már, én a lenti receptet alakítottam ki magunknak. Ez jól bevált gluténmentes változatban is - tudniillik én lisztérzékeny vagyok :-(


For the pastry:
20 dkg flour (I usually use a GF mix)
10 dkg butter or margarin
10 dkg cottage cheese
As for the filling, you can use anything. I usually put grinded cukkini and ham/bacon in it.

And for the sauce:
5 eggs beaten
2 small cartoon of sour cream
salt
pepper
nutmeg
Before baking you sprinke grated cheese on top.
It makes about four 19cms(diameter) pies.


A tésztához:
20 dkg liszt (általában GM lisztet használok)
10 dkg margarin vagy vaj
10 dkg túró
Töltelékként általában felkockázott és kis zsíron megabált cukkinit és sonkát/szalonnát használok, de bármi megfelelő.

Az öntethez:
5 tojás kicsit felverve
2 kis tejföl
bors
szerecsendió
Végén megszórod reszelt sajttal.
Kb 4 darab 19cmes tortácska lesz belőle.

with bacon/szalonnás

with ham/sonkás

No comments:

Post a Comment